Tuesday, May 22, 2018

White Beard Speaks

 

This is my new blog.  It is my alternative blog.  Usually, my writing is about Celtic history, folklore, with an emphasis on Irish and Scottish history and people, on the Scots-Irish, the Old Faith (the pre Christian spiritual beliefs of the Atlantic Zone Celts, etc. As Tolkien or CS Lewis might put it the Northern Thing, but very Celtic flavour to it.  This topics I will continue to post on my sister blog 'McCain's Corner.'  

I wanted to have a platform for post on other topics; some of these will include ... the Ketosis diet, Neurogenesis, A1 Casein Sensitivity, Reviews of Food and Drink, Reviews on Prose and Verse, Language Learning,  Hiking and Hill Walking, Music, the Ouachita Mountains, and Life Style in general from a traditional perspective.  I will also include Beard tips and care.

Barry R McCain on Amazon

© 2018 Barry R McCain

No comments:

Post a Comment